If you are experiencing technical issues or have queries regarding access, please contact Wiley’s Customer Service team:
To contact the Customer Service team directly, please email email@example.com or call one of the following numbers, according to your location:
- Americas: 1 317 57 23350
- Europe, Middle East, Africa: +44 (0) 1865 476 722
- Asia: +65 664 38133
If you have an institutional license for multiple users, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a single user license, please use the Wiley Online Library customer support service.
To help us resolve your query quickly, the support teams will need as much of the following information as possible (where relevant):
- URL/ Page on which you experienced the issue
- The browser and version you were using when the problem occurred
- Details of the function were you unable to perform
- The error message you received - please include a screen shot if possible
- What time did you experience the issue (include time zone)?
- If the problem relates to a particular review please include the title and CD number
- Did the same error occur more than once (i.e. was it reproducible)?
- Did you clear your cache and retried with the same results?
- Your location details, including you country and institution
If you wish to submit feedback on a Cochrane Review, please see the instructions here.
Information for journalists, including Cochrane Library press releases, is available here.
Contact the Editor in Chief
Contact the Publisher
Contact Deborah Pentesco Gilbert, Publisher of the Cochrane Library, via email at email@example.com or via Wiley, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8SQ, UK.
Access the complaints procedure
This procedure applies to complaints about the policies, processes or actions of Cochrane staff, contributors, or position-holders involved in the publication of content.
Contact the Cochrane Library Oversight Committee
This disclaimer applies to all content from the Cochrane Library.