Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews: Supplements
Abstracts of the Cochrane Colloquia (from 2009 to present) are published as supplements to the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR). Since 2010, Cochrane Methods, the official annual publication for methodological issues within Cochrane, has been also published as a CDSR supplement.
Abstracts of the annual Cochrane Colloquia
Cochrane holds annual conferences, known as Colloquia, which are open to everyone. Colloquia are designed to bring people together in one place to discuss, develop and promote Cochrane's work and to shape Cochrane's future.
The published abstracts of Colloquia since 2009 are available here.
- Abstracts of the 24th Cochrane Colloquium (CDSR 2016) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the 23rd Cochrane Colloquium (CDSR 2015) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the 22nd Cochrane Colloquium (CDSR 2014) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the 21st Cochrane Colloquium (CDSR 2013) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the 20th Cochrane Colloquium (CDSR 2012) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the 19th Cochrane Colloquium (CDSR 2011) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the 2010 Joint Colloquium of the Cochrane & Campbell Collaborations (CDSR 2010) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the 17th Cochrane Colloquium (CDSR 2009) (PDF)
Cochrane also maintains a database of oral, poster and workshop presentations of past colloquia (since 1994).
Cochrane Methods is the official annual publication that reports on methodological developments and issues within Cochrane.
- Cochrane Methods 2016 (CDSR 2016) (PDF) (11.5 MB)
- Cochrane Methods 2015 (CDSR 2015) (PDF) (17.3 MB)
- Cochrane Methods 2014 (CDSR 2014) (PDF) (9.8 MB)
- Cochrane Methods 2013 (CDSR 2013) (PDF) (15.4 MB)
- Cochrane Methods 2012 (CDSR 2012) (PDF) (11.5 MB)
- Cochrane Methods 2011 (CDSR 2011) (PDF) (1.8 MB)
- Cochrane Methods 2010 (CDSR 2010) (PDF) (1.6 MB)